Education & Childcare
Hugs and Kisses Day Care LLC is licensed by the State of Wisconsin, Department of Children and Families for up to eight children at a time. We provide care for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 10 years.
At Hugs and Kisses Day Care your child(ren), will have an enriching experience with daily activities to develop creativity, language, self-help and muscle skills. We offer meals and snacks to all children attending Hugs and Kisses Day Care.
6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
• Summer care
• Meals provided
• Willing to care for twins/multiples
At Hugs and Kisses Day Care LLC play is a major component of our program. Enough time, materials and space will be provided for children to actively explore the world around them.
Some of the activities will include:
• Language development: Books, music, story time, finger plays, flannel board stories
• Large muscle skills: Balls, hula hoops, bean bags, swinging, outdoor play
• Small muscle skills: Arts/crafts, stringing beads, pegboards, blocks
• Creative expression: Dramatic play, puppets, music/instruments, flannel board
• Self-help skills: Assist with mealtime preparation, dress self for outdoors
Children ages 6 weeks to 10 years.
Full-time care (5 days a week and/or 5 or more hours per day) – $200.00/week.
Part-time care (5 days a week and/or less than 5 hours per day) – $100.00/week.
Part-time care (less than 5 days a week and/or 5 or more hours/day) – $40.00/day.
Hourly rate for extra hours – $5.00/hour.
Fee for late pick up of child(ren) – $5.00/30 minutes.