Hugs and Kisses Day Care in West Allis
Hugs and Kisses Day Care LLC is licensed by the State of Wisconsin, Department of Children and Families for up to eight children at a time. We provide care for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 10 years.
At Hugs and Kisses Day Care your child(ren), will have an enriching experience with daily activities to develop creativity, language, self-help and muscle skills. We offer meals and snacks to all children attending Hugs and Kisses Day Care.
6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
• Summer care
• Meals provided
• Willing to care for twins/multiples
At Hugs and Kisses Day Care LLC play is a major component of our program. Enough time, materials and space will be provided for children to actively explore the world around them.
Some of the activities will include:
• Language development: Books, music, story time, finger plays, flannel board stories
• Large muscle skills: Balls, hula hoops, bean bags, swinging, outdoor play
• Small muscle skills: Arts/crafts, stringing beads, pegboards, blocks
• Creative expression: Dramatic play, puppets, music/instruments, flannel board
• Self-help skills: Assist with mealtime preparation, dress self for outdoors
Children ages 6 weeks to 10 years.
Full-time care (5 days a week and/or 5 or more hours per day) – $200.00/week.
Part-time care (5 days a week and/or less than 5 hours per day) – $100.00/week.
Part-time care (less than 5 days a week and/or 5 or more hours/day) – $40.00/day.
Hourly rate for extra hours – $5.00/hour.
Fee for late pick up of child(ren) – $5.00/30 minutes.